Wedding Bells Ringing at Medisec and are you speaking to a vampire?
Our Virtual Medical Secretary team, and everyone at Medisec, found themselves having to fight their instincts this month, as they had to ignore a ringing sound…of wedding bells.
Also during October; our Virtual Receptionists become Vampire Receptionists, Emma has been working hard on customer care, and we’ve all been working with our newest staff members, who are working hard completing Medisec comprehensive three-month training programme undertaken by all our Virtual Receptionists.
Medical Answering Service News
In the past month, Medisec’s Virtual Medical Secretary Team;
- Answered over 18,105 calls in September alone!
- Each Medisec Virtual Receptionist delivered 18.7 messages delivered every hour
Virtual Medical Receptionist News
What’s happening with our team of Virtual Medical Secretaries…
- We’re delighted to welcome Daiana and Amy to the team, who join Medisec as our two newest Virtual Medical Secretaries. Welcome ladies! Wishing you a long and happy time here!
- As if joining Ely’s premier telephone answering team wasn’t excitement enough for one month, Amy also chose October to get married! All of the Medisec team send our warmest congratulations to her and her very lucky partner!
- Are your clients speaking to a ghost, vampire or werewolf without knowing? Some of our virtual reception team just can’t resist spooky season. So, when you or your clients speak to us this Halloween you could be on the other end of the line to anyone from Jack Skellington to Jessica Rabbit, Shrek to a shrieking banshee, Frankenstein to Frankie from the Saturdays. We’ve seen a lot of costumes over the years so here’s some inspiration for 2019’s Virtual Vampire Receptionists!
Medisec is a professional medical clinic answering service and outsourced provider of medical an expert range of secretarial services.